How to Play Baccarat Casino Game
Baccarat Rules and Objective
You can play baccarat online for fun or for practice, or you can play for real with top casino sites that we list on our site.
Baccarat is a simple game with only 3 possible outcomes: 'Player', 'Banker' and 'Tie'. Unlike other card games, In Baccarat the term 'Player' does not refer to the person playing the game and the term 'Banker' does not refer to the house. They are simply just options on which you can bet.
The aim of baccarat is to predict which hand will have a total of 9 or as close to 9 as possible. One of the stage things about baccarat is that the game is named after the worst hand - Baccarat stands for zero. The same Baccarat rules also apply to the online game.
Baccarat is played with six decks; cards are reshuffled after each hand. You can choose whether you want to bet on the Dealer, Player, Tie or any combination of the three.
The Player always goes first.
The Player hand draws another card if its total is 0-5, otherwise it does not draw another card. Play now proceeds to the banker.
If the Banker hand totals 7, 8 or 9, the Banker does not get another card.
If the Banker's first two cards total 0, 1 or 2, then the Banker draws one card, otherwise, the Banker draws cards according to this table:
|The suits of the cards have no meaning in the game.|
|Cards 2 through 9 count as face value.|
|10, Jack, Queen, and King count as 0.|
|Ace counts as 1.|
|To calculate the score for the hand, add the values of each card and drop the ten's digit.|
A hand with a seven of hearts and a seven of spades scores as follows: 7 + 7 = 14 - the ten's digit = 4
A hand with 3 sevens has a score of 1: 7 + 7 + 7 = 21 - the ten's digit = 1
The Player can win if:
- The hand wagered on has the higher total.
- If the Player bets on a Tie, and the banker and the Player totals are equal.
- If you bet on Player and win, you win even money. A $5 wager pays back your $5, plus an additional $5.
- If you bet on Banker and win, you win even money minus a 5% commission*. A $5 wager pays back your $5, plus an additional $4.75.
- If you bet on Tie and win, you win 9 times your wager. A $5 wager pays back your $5, plus an additional $45.
*Note: The commission is 5% of the bet and is rounded up to the next quarter. For example, a minimum bet of $6 would be a commission of 50 cents. (5% of $6 = 30 cents, but since the commission is rounded up to the next 25 cents; the commission is actually 50 cents. 5% of $11 = 55 cents, which makes the actual commission 75 cents.)
The Player loses if:
- The hand wagered on is not the highest hand. The Player wagers on a Tie and the banker hand and the Players hand are not equal. If the Player wagers on the Banker or Player and the result is a Tie, the wager is a push.
- The Player wagers on a Tie and the banker hand and the Players hand are not equal.
- If the Player wagers on the Banker or Player and the result is a Tie, the wager is a push.
Player Actions/Wagers and Button Descriptions
- Click on Player, Banker, or Tie, then click the chips in the lower right corner to add them to the betting area. Click on chips in the betting area to remove them.
- Press deal to begin the game once a wager has been placed.
Sign up now for your free account, it's as easy as 1-2-3.
- 1. Click on the Join now icon , fill out the registration form to get your user id.
- 2. Log into your account, enter the cashier to make a deposit.
- 3. Place your bets and start winning. It's that easy.
|Popular Casino Games|
|Blackjack - Play for Free||Baccarat - Play for Free|
|Craps - Play for Free||Roulette - Play for Free|
|Stud Poker -Play for Free||Slots -Play for Free|