MoneyGram Person to Person Sportsbook Transfers
MoneyGram Sportsbook Benefits and Features
MoneyGram Person to Person transfers are a simple way to send and receive money, with over 100,000 agent locations in over 170 countries.
Person to Person is a great alternative deposit option for those of you looking for a way to fund your poker, casino or sports betting accounts. It works very similar to other money transfer methods such as Western Union. The method is 100% safe and allows you to transfer funds to a online Sportsbook, Casino, or Poker Room by visiting a MoneyGram location and paying for your transfer in cash.
This is the biggest benefit to using MoneyGram to deposit to a online betting site – you’re not required to use a credit card.
This payment methods isn’t limited to American’s either. MoneyGram is a worldwide company, with locations across the globe making it a convenient and safe method for players to use.
Person to Person makes funding your online betting account fast and easy. Apply for a Person to Person account to transfer funds to the sportsbook of your choice using a credit card or your own personal bank account.
Using Person to Person is like shifting money from a savings account to a checking account with online banking. In fact, it is online banking and a great way to fund your sportsbook account today!
There are some great sportsbook bonuses available for you to take advantage of at these Moneygram sportsbooks. Just pick the one that works for you.
Top Rated Sportsbooks that accept MoneyGram transfers
|Rank||Sportsbook||Sign up Bonus||Bonus Code||Min Deposit||Poker||Casino||Mobile||USA|
|1||Bookmaker||100% up to $300||GP100||$50||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|2||Bovada||50% FREE BET||N/A||$20||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|3||BetDSI||100% up to $500||GP900||$50||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|4||JustBet||100% up to $500||GPBonus||$50||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|5||5Dimes||50% up to $200||N/A||$50||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|6||Sportbet||50% up to $200||N/A||$50||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|7||WagerWeb||100% up to $1000||AF6234||$50||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|8||SBOnline||50% + 5% Rebate||N/A||$50||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|10||BetCRIS||20% up to $500||GPC25||$25||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
How Do I Send A Person to Person Transfer?
- First find a gambling site below that accepts Moneygram person to person deposits.
- If the instructions are not posted on the web site, you will need to call the casino, poker room or sportsbook in which you wish to deposit and they will give you the receiver's name and location. Write this information down.
- Find a Moneygram Branch. You may use this feature to find the branch location closest to you.
- Complete the simple send form at the branch location and fill out all the pertinent information such as your name, receiver's name, destination ect.. Please note there is a fee involved with every transfer.
- For example, if you send $300 it will cost you around $10.
- They will print you out a receipt with a reference tracking number. Then simply call the site you are making the purchase at and give them this information and they should put your deposit into your gaming account in less than 30 minutes once they have confirmed your transfer.
Also note, if you would like to use your credit card to make this transfer use their online service to send or receive money. Also note that most of these gambling sites will cover the fee should you send more than $100.
Important: Moneygram is in no way associated with this website and they are no way affiliated with any gambling site. They are simply a way to send money to a third party, whoever that third party may be.
After filling out a simple application form you will be betting online within minutes.
Plus, the sportsbooks that we list on our site are offering a HUGE cash bonus just for opening an account.
Sportsbook Depositing Options
US Gamblers have new way of depositing and withdrawing funds online anonymously.
BitCoin vitual platform is enabling gamblers to get around regulations banning online betting.
Bitcoin is the anonymous online currency that has been gaining traction in recent months with a handful of more mainstream outlets, including Walmart, Seven Eleven and now, online gambling sites are embracing the new Bitcoin payment platform.
Players can also fund their sportsbook account using GreenDot MoneyPak, and other payments are also accepted, including credit card and person-2-person transfers.