1. The rules at BookMaker conform very closely to those found at Las Vegas Sportsbook, and are used to protect both our company and you, the bettor.
2. All customer betting accounts at BookMaker are private and confidential, and all calls are recorded on tape and held for disputes for a period of seven days.
3. All Clients must be 18 years of age.
4. BookMaker reserves the right to refuse a wager at any time, from any client without cause, and can refuse wagers from clients who reside in states or provinces that prohibit sports wagering.
5. All rules, regulations, and payoffs listed in this publication are subject to change without prior written notice.
6. Each client is required to identify himself by his betting account number and password on each call and each login to BookMaker. The client has sole responsibility for his specific password and account number.
7. Account balances will reflect any wagers on future propositions or pending wagers.
8. Customers cannot risk more money than is available in their account.
9. All players are to confirm their bets with the operator at the end of the call using their account number and password. It's the responsibility of the caller to listen to the read-back from the operator before confirming the wager. If, for some reason, the call is dropped before the process is completed, the wager will be at the management discretion.
10. No wagers can be cancelled once the caller confirms them and the call is concluded. The only manner in which a client can cancel a wager is to wager on the opposite side of the contest in which he initially wagered.
11. On over/under wagers, over-time periods are included in the final score.
12. When wagering on half-time lines, the over-time period(s) are included as a part of the second half.
13. All minimums, maximums, and betting payout prices are subject to change without prior written notice.
14. Maximum betting payout for any parlay is $150,000.
15. All wagering disputes shall be resolved by the read-back from the recorded call and shall be ruled final.
16. With regard to suspended games, protest games, or overturned decisions, BookMaker follows Las Vegas gaming rules for wagering purposes. Otherwise BookMaker does not recognize suspended games, protests and overturned decisions for wagering purposes.
17. All sporting events must be played on date unless otherwise specified. If an event is postponed and/or rescheduled or a change of venue, the event will automatically constitute "no action," which means all monies for that event will be refunded (Unless sport specific rules state otherwise). All parlays/exotics will be recalculated excluding that leg of the parlay, using payout charts for that sport/betting option. Individual tennis matches have no action if the match is not fully completed due to withdrawal/incapacity or disqualification. If a match is rescheduled due to scheduling and weather problems bad light etc, then all wagers will have action and all wagers will stand.
18. All betting payoffs are calculated from the odds/ or with the odds in effect at the time of the wager.
19. It is prohibited to parlay the same team with both the pointspread and the money line. Multiple bets are not accepted where the outcome of one part of the bet contributes to the outcome of another (correlated plays).
20. BookMaker, does not report your transactions to any financial institution or government agency. It is the client's sole responsibility to report such information to the appropriate taxable jurisdiction.
21. BookMaker is not responsible for any misrepresentation by any client upon application for membership.
22. BookMaker is not responsible for clients who disclose their password and account number to other parties.
23. The winner of an event, or game, will be determined on the date the event is concluded.
24. In the case of an obvious error on the posted line, scheduled time, or maximum wager, any wagers will be deemed a "no action" wager, and all money will be credited accordingly.
25. BookMaker reserves the right to take away any bonus, such as a free play, any time, without explanation.
26. Dates and kick-off time of events shown are for guidance purposes only. Bets will be accepted up to the advertised kick-off time. For any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has started, the selection(s) affected will be made void.
27. All futures wagers are accepted as "All In", Run or Not Run, Entered or Not Entered. Stakes are lost on a future bet if a selection does not take part. In the event of a tie where 3 or more competitors are offered in one betting option, the payout will be divided by the number of players/competitors tied.
28. Winners and losers are official after:
• Soccer 90 minutes of play - Overtime and/or Penalty shots are not included
• Football - NCAA & NFL - 55 minutes of play
• Basketball - NBA - 43 minutes of play
• Basketball - NCAA - 35 minutes of play
• Hockey - NHL - 55 minutes of play
• All other sporting events - 55 minutes of play
• Overtime periods, quarters or extra innings are counted in the final score when wagering on totals, money line and spread betting unless specified and with the exception of soccer lines including a quote for a draw.
• On half time wagers, overtime periods are included as part of the second half.
• All period and quarter wagers placed are for that specific period or quarter only. All overtime wagers placed will be for the full overtime, regardless of how many overtimes
• Other sports: All other contests that involve a scheduled length of play time or time limit must play to their conclusion or have five minutes or less of scheduled playing time remaining when the contest concludes to be considered official for betting purposes.
29. Please remember you have 24 hours to claim any bonus, such as a free play, from the moment you make the deposit.
30. Only one account is allowed per person. Multiple accounts will be voided.
31. Claims for wagers made by phone. The wagering week starts on Monday and ends on Sunday. All claims must be submitted by the end of the following week after the wager has been settled. For example, if there is a claim for a wager that settles on Monday the 1st, the claim must be submitted by the following Sunday, in this case the 13th.
1. If at any time you have used a credit card to fund your betting account, and you are requesting a payout, you will be required to complete and fax a Credit Card Authorization Form and documentation for each card used. If you have not already submitted this form and need a copy please contact our customer service department.
2. If you have deposited with an E-check you must also send a copy of a voided check, fill out an Authorization Form and send a copy of your bank statement with running balance prior to a payout. Please contact Customer Service to request these forms.
3. Customers who have deposited through E-Wallet Express must wait 5 business days prior to a payout also, to ensure that all deposits have cleared.
4. Customers who have deposited through E-Check must wait 10-12 business days prior to a payout also, to ensure that all deposits have cleared.
5. One payout can be requested every 7 days. Requests may take up to 7-10 business days and Fees will be charged accordingly to the amount requested and the method used.
6. In case you have taken a bonus its rollover must be completed before a payout, otherwise your request will be declined.
7. Bank wire deposits might take 5-7 business days to clear before any cashout.
8. Cashier Check deposits might take 4-6 weeks to clear before any cashout. Specific Internet.
1. You should determine whether BookMaker services are permitted under the laws of your jurisdiction.
2. Account balances must be verified by the player on each Internet log-on prior to wagering. When you verify and accept your betting account balance, you agree that all previous transactions are correct and you do not have any claims. Claims or disputes must be settled at this time. For disputes, claims, additional account information, or to report account discrepancies, contact Customer Service at 1-866-926-6562.
3. All Internet betting transactions are logged and backed-up regularly. In all cases of dispute, both management and the player agree that the log backup shall serve as the final authority in the dispute and that all wagers will be adjusted accordingly. Claims must be lodged within three days from the date the wager was made. No claims will be honored after this three-day period. Players are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all account transactions.
4. Any manipulation of prices and or spread may result in the ticket being marked a loser.
The rollover is the number of times you need to wager the amount that you deposited, before you can cash out. For example, if you made a deposit of $1000 and took a bonus with a 3 time rollover, you must wager at least $3000 before being able to request a withdrawal. The lower amount between the risk and win amount is considered in the roll over. Casino, poker and horses are not taken into consideration for theroll over.
Open an account with $300 US or more, and we will give you the chance to pick from:• 20% Free Play Sign up Bonus 5x Rollover, or • 10% Free Play Sign up Bonus 3x Rollover • WE COVER YOUR WESTERN UNION FEES ON DEPOSITS OF $300 OR UP • NO MIN DAY WAGERING REQUIREMENTS. • MAX BONUS $500 • Basic free play rules apply.
Every time you re-deposit $300 US or more in your sports betting account, you will be awarded:• 10% Free Play Re-Up Bonus 3x Rollover • NO MIN DAY WAGERING REQUIREMENTS. • MAX BONUS $500 • MONEY WITHDRAWN AND THEN RE-DEPOSITED DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR THE RE-DEPOSIT BONUS! • Basic free play rules apply.
Re-up bonuses are granted only if:• The players recent wager activity has resulted in losses that are at least equal to his re-up deposit amount. • The player has not requested a payout in at least 30 days.But if the player deposits more than the payout amount withdrawn, then the bonus may be granted on the difference, as long as it’s $300 or more.
Refer a friend who deposits $300 USD or more to open their new BookMaker betting account, and you will be awarded:• 10% freeplay referral bonus is based on the amount of your friend's initial deposit. • There is a 3x rollover on the freeplay awarded, and the maximum referral bonus you can receive per friend that you refer is $300.
Your referred friend's requirements:• Your referred friend must deposit a minimum of $300. • Your referred friend cannot have the same mailing address, email address or IP address as you. • Both accounts must be active for more than 2 calendar weeks before receiving a referral bonus, which means that there must be at least 1 wager placed per week, however, there are no minimum daily wagering requirements. • Your referred friend must contact us and request the bonus for your account.
Basic Free Plays Rules
1. Free Plays can only be wagered on:
• Football (NFL / NCAA)
• Basketball (NBA / NCAA / WNBA)
• Major League Baseball
2. The minimum deposit eligible to apply for a free play is $300 (it may vary according to the promotion).
3. They can be used only on straight wagers, parlays and teasers.
4. When a customer wins a free play, he receives the win amount only.
5. Ties lose.
6. All free plays are subject to a rollover of the deposited amount. A player must complete the required rollover prior to taking a payout.
7. Maximum payout for any FREE Play is $5000.
8. Maximum bonus awarded is $500.
9. Free Plays can only be used on major sports and cannot be used on prop bets. For football and basketball, free plays can only be applied to spread and total lines; money lines are not allowed. On NHL and baseball, free plays can be used for money lines and totals. On Soccer, free plays can only be used on spreads and totals; 3 way lines (money line) are not allowed.
10. Free plays are not automatic . Customer has 24 hours to request a free play after the deposit is made.
11. If a free play is used in a specific wager whose outcome is a push or a tie, the free play is lost.