World Cup Soccer Prop Bets / World Cup Props
World Cup Soccer Props - 2018 World Cup Team Prop Bets
In 2018, the 21st FIFA World Cup finals will be held in Russia, which is hosting the tournament for the first time in history.
Russia beat out a joint bid from Portugal and Spain to win the right to host the event, which will be held across 10-12 stadiums – six of which are likely to be new. The opening match of the 2018 World Cup Finals will take place on June 14, 2018, and the final will take place in Moscow on July 15, 2018.
Current World Cup holders Germany will defend their title in 2018 in Russia.
2018 World Cup Prop Bets
World Cup Prop betting can be handicapped just like you would a pointspread side or a total. You can win money on a prop bet just as easily as you can on a side wager and in some cases before the game even starts!
Many FIFA World Cup gamblers love prop bets because they add excitement to the soccer game or tournament.
While people are looking at futures and the first game odds, they likely aren’t looking at the huge number of World Cup prop bets that are available yet. That means that now is a very good time to look at these props because the value hasn’t yet been bet out of them.
The props are normally based on money lines where you would risk a certain amount of money such as $110 for every $100 or it might be a prop where you are risking $150 to win $100 or the 15/10 equivalent.
Proposition bets (or prop bets) are wagers on something other than a spread/moneyline/total. There are all sorts of prop bets available in World Cup soccer, including bets on yellow and red cards, corner kicks, off-sides, first goal scorer, and just about any other event that can occur in a soccer match.
Proposition bets frequently have sportsbook specific rules, so it is important to actually read those rules if you are taking part in prop betting.
Below is a sample of possible World Cup prop bets.
- Correct score - you must correctly predict the final score of the game.
- Total goals - you must correctly predict the number of goals in the game. This market will typically have three outcomes; 0 goals, 1 or 2 goals and 3 or more goals.
- Total Corners - you must correctly predict the number of corners taken in a match. Corners awarded but not taken will not count towards the total. This market will typically have three outcomes, for example; 10 corners or less, exactly 11 corners, 12 or more corners.
- Halftime/fulltime - you must correctly predict the result of the game at half time and at 90 minutes. For example if you wager USA/Draw as your halftime/fulltime option then USA must be winning at half time, and a draw at 90 minutes for your wager to be a winner.
- First/Last goal scorer - you must correctly predict the player who will score the first (or last) goal. This comprises two separate markets and you must clearly state whether you wish to bet on a player to score the first OR the last goal.
- Player to score at anytime - you must correctly predict a player to score at any time in 90 minutes play. If a player takes no part in a game then bets will be void.
- First half betting - this is on the result of the game as it stands at the end of the first half. Please note that this includes three options and you will notice that the draw can be a favorite for first half betting. Should the game be abandoned prior to half time then all bets shall be deemed void. However, if the game is abandoned after the half time result is known then all bets will stand.
- Booking Points - you must correctly predict the number of booking points in a game. For betting purposes, a yellow card will be allocated 10 points and a red card allocated 25 points. The maximum points any individual player can accumulate is 35 points. This market will typically have three outcomes, for example; 25 points or under, between 30 to 40 points and 45 points or over. In addition, booked players must be playing at the time of the booking.
- Team to score first/next goal - you must correctly predict the team to score the first goal. In the event of a game being bet in play then prices on team to score next goal will be available. Please note that there will also be an option for no first/next goal in this market.
- Time of first goal - you must correctly predict the time of the first goal. Please note that there will also be an option for no first goal in this market.
- Total Shirt Numbers - you must correctly predict the aggregate number of the goal scorers' shirt numbers for all the goal scorers in the match.
World Cup Soccer Betting Odds and Tips
You will not be short of World Cup betting tips and Futbol Handicappers predictions for the most important matches from all qualification levels. Everything you want to know but were afraid to ask can be found on Gamblers Palace site.
Learn the ins and outs of World Cup betting while getting some of the best sportsbook odds on the market.
Bet on the upcoming 2018 FIFA World Cup held in Moscow, Russia. The very best international teams from around the world will compete for the biggest prize in world football - The World Cup.
The popularity of the World Cup is mind-boggling and as we count down to the biggest show on earth, we ll be bringing you the latest World Cup odds.
FIFA World Cup Bracket Challenge
With the World Cup less than a few months away, and national squad lists being finalized, it's time to start thinking about who might be holding the trophy in Russia.
The World Cup is an International event of epic proportions every four years and our World Cup Cup bracket challenge gives sports betting fans a chance to make their World Cup bracket predictions. Bet on your team bracket and match-up, and see how teams move from bottom to top or from top to bottom as the game goes on. Continue
World Cup Sportsbook Propositions
Every four years Sportsbooks are looking to cash in, and most seem to agree that Sports betting action, will be bigger than it has ever been before.
Bookmaker World Cup Soccer will offer dozens of 2018 World Cup soccer betting options, allowing soccer bettors to bet on everything from the match result to the identity of the first goal scorers and all points in between.
Bookmaker World Cup odds will be updated often and the numbers will refresh every few minutes.
So, be sure to get your FIFA World Cup Soccer bets down early at Bookmaker sportsbook, because the World Cup Qualifiers betting action has begun!
Sign up now for your free bookmaker account, it's as easy as 1-2-3.
- 1. Click on the Join now icon, fill out the registration form to get your user id.
- 2. Log into your account, enter the cashier to make a deposit.
- 3. Place your bets and start winning. It's that easy.
Once you become familiar with the sport and the players on the different teams then you can start looking at the other types of bets.
Other World Cup soccer bets will include, who will score first, who will score last, who will score the most, which team will have the most corners, which team will have the most shots, etc.
FIFA World Cup Specials: FIFA World Cup Soccer Bonus
World Cup Betting Odds: Live FIFA World Cup Sportsbook odds
Sports Betting Help: How to bet on sports
Sportsbook Rules: The Sports Betting Rules
Sports Betting deposits: View FIFA World Cup SoccerDeposit options